Re: [squid-users] Rehat 7.2 hangs Ml530

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:11:17 -0600

Squid has nothing to do with hardware failures or kernel bugs. This is
one of those two things. There is, and has been for months, a kernel
upgrade to 2.4.9 available from Red Hat errata. I recommend a kernel
upgrade first, and then contemplate checking out your hardware (memory
problems and CPU overheating are the two most common causes of freezing
systems I've seen).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com