AW: [squid-users] NTLM <-> Squid Problem under S390

From: Bleh, Stephan, IT-T <stephan.bleh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:09:53 +0100

On Monday 25 February 2002 08:37, Bleh, Stephan, IT-T wrote:

> Since 2 weeks I´m working on a problem with ntlm. We have a IBM G5
> with Linux (SuSE Enterprise) running on it. It works very good.
> Now, I want to eliminate all of our Billy-Soft Proxy Server with a
> squid on the S390. Squid works good, but in connection with the
> ntlm-module we have the problem, that after the tt of the
> ntlm-helper, the client does no respond. But the same construct
> under i386 works.
>
> Is there a programming error?

- Probably.

- Is your S390 running in 32 or 64 bit mode?

Our S390 is running in 31bit Mode

- Robert: We still have access to the IBM S390 where we can test these
- things.

- ssh robertc@L009034.zseriespenguins.ihost.com

- using the same SSH keys as you use for squid-cache.org.
Sorry, I´m behind a coorporate firewall and I´m not able to connect through
ssh....
Is there any other debug method?

Stephan