Re: [squid-users] URGENT!! problem due to virus.

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:35:12 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

Someone replied to you yesterday. Their answer was that you have the
http_access lines in the wrong order. If you read the FAQ at
www.squid-cache.org you'll see that http_access lines are processed as
they are found. Your first line says allow officelan. Naturally, anyone on
that LAN is going to to be permitted regardles of whether they send a real
request or a url mathcing your nimda ones.

You need to reorder the lines:

http_access deny nimda1
http_access deny nimda2
http_access deny nimda3