Re: [squid-users] URGENT!! problem due to virus.

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:54:45 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

The http_access lines just prevent squid from passing the requests
through (hence the 403). It cannot stop the clients hitting squid. You
have to stop them some other way. The best way is to fix the infected
system. You know what it is from the IP address. Or you can use packet
filters somewhere to deny them access until they fix their box.

Colin