[squid-users] SQUID + WCCP Problem

From: <Nithya_Ananth/MAA/IN/Antarix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:12:01 +0530
Dear All,
 greetings,
     I am using cisco 7206 Router with wccp 1.0 and squid 2.3 stable 5 on Redhat Linux 2.2-18 kernel for the http caching purpose.
   I am facing the following problem. My router suddenly can't discover the caching engine, But it is forwarding the packets. At the same time if I see the access log in the squid No requests are coming there. I have connected the squid server directly with the Fast ethernet of my router.
   what could be the problem?? Is there any way to overcome this.? Any one can help me??

Regards,
R.Nithya Ananth