[squid-users] Pages half loading

From: Ross Skaliotis <ross@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:20:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I'm running squid 2.4.STABLE4 as a transparent proxy to some internal
computers. For some reason, the computers running behind the proxy server
sometimes don't get complete web pages. Images will only be half
downloaded and the actual html file will occasionally cut short. This
happens most on sites filled with content. I will also get 504 errors in
the access log file. The strange this is that if I stop using the proxy,
the connection is fine for both the server running the proxy as well as
the computers connected behind it. Any ideas?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

-Ross