Re[2]: [squid-users] Squid and /etc/rc.d/init.d/squid stop

From: Leo <leoru@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:57:39 +0300

Здравствуйте, Squid.

Вы писали 20 февраля 2002 г., 2:25:35:

> How did you start Squid? As instructed in the INSTALL and QUICKSTART
> files, or did you by any chance use the RunCache script?
 i start it with script taken from rpm.(but squid is maken from the
 source)

> How did you attempt to stop it?

i try stop it with the script.(squid -k shutdown)

it still working if i check it with parametr "status":
"squid (pid 1369 1367) is running"

i see squid.pid

then after i try only once to ...../client www.yandex.ru
it still working because show me an error html page - thats right
After this it stop working. (i check it with parametr "status").

i dont see squid.pid

Where is THE PROBLEM?
 now i am test squid on one computer with dns, firewall but with out
 route to inet(squid star with parametr -D)

> Was there any messages in cache.log?
i attach it to letter

Is it my problem?