RE: [squid-users] Please! Please! Someone Answer, Squid is killin g Me

From: Aaron Seelye <AaronS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:34:49 -0800

What nobody has suggested yet is to put a packet sniffer on the wire to (1)
confirm that this is actually squid and (2) if it is (or even isn't) what
exactly is going on. We don't know what hosts are involved, we're just
figuring that it's squid. Unless changes are made, we don't call this
investigation, it's assumption (insert wise-cracks) ;).

-Aaron