Re: [squid-users] http/1.1

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:47:36 -0600

I don't have a problem accessing this site through my Squid
(2.4.STABLE4). Have you actually tested the site without going through
your proxy to be sure it works without it?

There may be a problem deeper into the site that I'm not seeing, but
you're http 1.1 theory is rather half-baked...a 1.1 compliant webserver
generally must be 1.0 compliant. And the site is running IIS 5.0 which
works fine with 1.0 clients.

You should probably be looking a little deeper to find the source of
your problem, as it probably isn't Squid. (i.e. check routes, use
tcpdump or a similar sniffer to find out what happens when talking to
the site, etc.)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com