[squid-users] How to NON cache pages (problem with FLASH pages)

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:35:01 +0100

I've a strange problem with Flash Pages...
When I've a flash page and i Change it, the browser always sees the old page. If I make a direct connection bypassing proxy the Browser sees the every single change.

I've this need, to make some urls not to be cached.

Every single request must be processed without the proxy asks Cache, but directly recharge it at every time.

It is possible ?