RE: [squid-users] Squid using a different DNS server

From: bdogg <bdogg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:50:28 -0700

Actually, it looks like I am running 2.4 STABLE 1. The DNS issue is
still a problem, it's still DNSing bdogg.example.com to my ipmasq's
external ip address, rather than using the named server on the localhost
to DNS it to a specific, internal webserver. It couldn't be because I
don't have 2.4 STABLE 4 correct?