Re: [squid-users] How to use a squid startup script?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:48:08 -0600

The changes that are needed are quite minimal. Just update the paths
within the squid initscript...it should work fine from there. You'll
need to update the Squid executable location, the config file location,
and the pid file location. I don't think anything else is needed.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com