Re: [squid-users] help me

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:35:07 +0000

In general, the way it works is this:

You get help on Linux from Linux Newbie sites. Not from lists.
You get help on installing Squid from the Squid site.

If it screws up but you're going in the right direction, post to the list with
specific questions.

You can't just expect someone to guide you for free, if they see no evidence
that you haven't even tried. I can only encourage you to go the Linux route,
it's an experience that puts Windows administration in the shade. Try
www.linux.com.

Simon

On 11-Mar-02 at 20:29, M.Kabiri's inspired musing was thus :

--
|-Simon White               # GIMPS current unit progress: 36.48% #-|
|-Internet Services Manager # > http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm #-|