[squid-users] read error

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:51:47 +0100

Squid 2.4 yesterday snapshot, diskd as cache storer.
Compiled a slackware linux, running kernel 2.4.18 SMP without explicit congestion notification.
the server connect to internet by NAT done by a firewall (Redhat 7.2 linux 2.4.18 SMP without explicit congestion notification).

The problem is that randomly squid return "Read Error" and I can't manage why!!!!

This error is reported on the varius site, but not for all!!!!
This error is reported randomly on the same site!!!! (Es. www.cisco.com, the first request goes well, the second goes read error, the third read error, the fourth goes well)

I've checked my isp connection, no errors
I've checked my servers interfaces, no errors
I've checked squid process, no errors
I've checked my nat rules, no errors.

I want to know for the first thing which problem causes a "Read Error" problem.
I want to know for the second thing how to manage this problem!!!
Someone can help me ?