Re: [squid-users] wccp router configuration

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:32:44 -0600

You've followed the FAQ instructions for policy routing redirection--not
WCCP. Try again with the section on WCCP, taking careful note of the
need for a custom module (ip_wccp or a patch for ip_gre in Linux, for
example) to decapsulate the WCCP packets.

With WCCP, there is no further configuration needed in the router to add
another box. You simply configure the new Squid to talk to the router
with the WCCP directives.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com