Re: [squid-users] Hotmail Still

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:35:00 -0600

Hehehe... I've come to learn in my three years of working with Squid
that if there is a PIX in the path, it's the first place to look--Squid
is probably not the problem.

I'm sure it is a fine platform, but I've seen a quite high number of
compatibility issues discussed where a PIX was the cause.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com