Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] Windows Update Problem

From: Chris Kleinschmidt <christopherk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:50:59 +1000

According to Microsoft (I have an official rely from Microsoft
Technical Support), Microsoft Update (up 2nd Quarter 2002)
uses/used HTTP 1.1 in Windows Update. They are in the process
of altering this so that it works over HTTP 1.0, thereby
allowing it to work with a "large number of proxy servers that
are not HTTP 1.1 compliant".

I hope this helps.
Chris Kleinschmidt.

--
C.M.Kleinschmidt                           38 Sinclair St
christopherk@optusnet.com.au                    Bundaberg