[squid-users] Forcing User to go threw proxy server

From: St John Tech Support <stjtech@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:02:41 -0800

Hi, I have situation here where I need to account for where everyone go on
the internet, I have squid server configured and running at two of the
Computer Campuses, I manage for a collage, one of the campuses I have full
control over the workstation setup so all the work station go threw the
proxy, but at the other site I have a proxy/nat box running and the students
bring there own laptops in and plug into the network there, but from the
reports that I have generated from the squid logs not all the students are
using the proxy server. I need to have all the users us the proxy server for
leagle reason set out by the Information Computing Services Department of
the Collage any suggestion on this would be great. Some additional info for
you. all the laptops are assigned a static IP address based on there MAC
adress by the proxy/nat server.

Thanks
Brent