Re: [squid-users] No transparency...

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:38:21 +0000

20-Mar-02 at 03:28, Studmuffin (justin@axcessisp.net) wrote :
> The squid box is the gateway. It has a nic with an internet ip that goes to
> our router and a nic that goes to our lan with a lan ip.

Well then you need to tell us which kernel you have so that we can suggest
ipchains, iptables, or ipfwadm.

Now, if you'd provided all that information in the first place, you'd have
got a quicker response. ;-)

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS: 46.44%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics