[squid-users] Squid with Samba PDC

From: Jorge Buchmann <intraredes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:05:19 -0300

Hi, first i must sat that I'm new in this list, so sorry if this is a common question, but I can't find an exact answer on FAQ's

I'm running Squid 2.3 Stable 4 (packed with SuSE 7.2 Pro), in the same server Samba is running as a PDC for one domain. Squid is set as a transparent proxy along with ipchains.

I want to know if with this particular configuration I can validate users from Samba to allow or deny them from Squid ACL

Thanks in advice.

--
Jorge D. Buchmann | intraredes@fibertel.com.ar
   intraRedes     | http://intraredes.no-ip.org