RE: [squid-users] Squid & SNMP question

From: Freitag, Thoralf <freitag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:54:56 +0100

Try Target[company]: ifInErrors&ifOutErrors:public@proxy.company.com:3401

but I think it could not work, because where is no variable like this
implemented at squid-snmp. These variables are implemented at rfc1213-mib
which is not supported by squid.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thoralf Freitag