Re: [squid-users] Unparsable headers? Squid as reverse-proxy.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:27:08 -0600

Squid strips query terms by default in the logs. This can be disabled
and the full URL will be logged....stripping or not stripping the query
terms has no bearing on cacheability (though some of your acls /are/
preventing caching of URLs with query terms).

To get logging of those terms:

strip_query_terms off

To make those objects potentially cacheable (other tweaks to your origin
may be required), get rid of these two lines in your squid.conf:

acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY

BTW-My Virtual Model is /way/ cool. My girlfriend used it last week at
the Land's End site, and it was quite nifty.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com