[squid-users] Help on group authentication

From: Arun Shrimali <arun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:47:15 +0530

Dear Friends,

I am working of RHL7.2 with squid 2.4
I am using PAM authentication for our users.
My problem is that we have many users, which should not be
allowed to surf Internet (as per our organisation policy) Thus I have
created a group "Internet", and make all the user who should be
allowed to
surf Internet member of this "Internet" group.

Thus how should I configure squid to allow users(with pam
authentication) ONLY who are the members of "Internet" group.

regards

Arun