RE: [squid-users] Squid & SNMP question

From: Freitag, Thoralf <freitag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:57:49 +0100

What is your intention ? Squid gives you information about itself, so more.
Nothing like sysName, sysUptime and so on. These if try to get these
informations you shuold use ucd-snmp (http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/).

If e.g. now how many clients are connected try

Target[proxy-clients]:
1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.3.2.1.15&1.3.6.1.4.1.3495.1.3.2.1.15:community@proxy.comp
any.com:3401

--