Re: [squid-users] Is two conf files possible

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:49:00 +0000

25-Mar-02 at 15:38, Francis kunfira (kunfira@yahoo.co.uk) wrote :
> Is it possible to have two conf files to be used by
> two acls?
> specifically i want to assign different refresh rules
> for the two acls.

The refresh_pattern takes regular expressions as arguments already.

# TAG: refresh_pattern
# usage: refresh_pattern [-i] regex min percent max [options]

I don't know if you can use an acl in place of a regex in this context,
but then whether it was worth doing that would depend entirely on if you
need the acl for something elsewhere anyway.

Simon.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:54.81% see www.mersenne.org]
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I