RE: [squid-users] 2.4 Stable 6 RPM

From: Peņa, Botp <botp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:11:18 +0800

Hello Joe,

Would it be possible that you include your link on the squid-cache.org page?
The links for linux rpms on squid-cache.org are too old (imnsho)...

Thanks for the help,
-botp

btw, you could be the squid's official rpm maintainer, too... if this is not
too much to ask... frankly, I do not know who annoints who :-)