Re: [squid-users] always_direct does not work with site dnb.no?!?!?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:24:52 +0100

Are you running Linux 2.4? If so see the Squid FAQ entry on "Linux
oddities" for some important information.

Regarding the use of always_direct. Keep in mind that this only tells
Squid how it should fetch the object. I.e if Squid should always go
direct or if it may use any parent (if there is one).

If you want to make the browser go direct to the site than you need to
do this configuration in the browser.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer