Re: [squid-users] http request not caching Please Help..!!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:16:03 +0100

Enable "log_mime_hdrs" in squid.conf, and then send me two lines from
your access.log in private (don't send these to the public list as they
may contain sensitive information)

1. A request for the object, after first emptying your browser cache

2. A second request for the object by following a plain link. Do not use
a bookmark, type the address directly or the reload button.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer