Re: [squid-users] Switching from ufs to aufs format

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:25:57 +0000

26-Mar-02 at 09:02, jcarminati@pluspetrol.com.ar (jcarminati@pluspetrol.com.ar) wrote :
> Currently I'm using ufs (RH 7.2 + Squid-2.4STABLE3); I'd like to know if I
> can by simply changing this parameter switch from ufs to aufs without
> breaking anything.

You have to compile in support for aufs, if you haven't done this then
your Squid will not start when you change to aufs.

see ./configure --help for more information about how to set how many
threads for aufs, etc.

Simon.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:56.16% see www.mersenne.org]
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I