Re: [squid-users] Accelerating an FTP site with Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:58:45 +0100

One additional note: Suqid can accelerate an FTP server by translating
the FTP content as HTTP to the users without the need to change the
actual server where the content is stored. Simply use a redirector
helper in Squid to redirect the requests to the FTP server, and set up
your refresh_pattern rules proper.

Regards
Henrik Nordström