Re: [squid-users] stale pages remain in cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:34:37 +0100

You might be bitten by an slightly obscure bug in Squid. When Squid
revalidates cached content it forgets to refresh the HTTP headers such
as Date or Expires, still giving out the old headers from the original
reply.

If you need to have this solved, contact me in private and we try to
arrange something.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer