[squid-users] Can this be done (part 2)

From: Rommel, Florian <Florian.Rommel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:00:51 +0200

morning all,
I have asked a while back about restricting allowed Ips to use the proxy and i would like to thank everyone that helped me.
Now i have one more question if squid can handle this:
Our Developers program in ASP Code and IIS (not my call!! :))
- How can developers see the actual results of a page without proxy interference outside our firewall? For example, when they have changed code on some asp-page on client environment, how can they tell the proxy to fetch it from the site instead of proxy cache?
They use IE as their browser.
-What happens if the http traffic is NOT the average webbrowsing but WebDAV , SOAP Calls, Frontpage, Interdev etc.? Will those bypass the proxy or will they hit the proxy and if they do, what does squid do? can it handle it?.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
//Florian