RE: [squid-users] URL redirecting

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:36:51 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, stuart wrote:

> Hello,
> Nothing.....

That's because there's a typo. The "test" had "nlisdec" instead of
"nlisdev". You don't beed to escape the "/". In perl, like many other
languages and applications you can use any character as the delimiter for
the search and match patterns. That's what the "@" are.

> But if I type # myper.pl
> And then type # http://nlisdev.catjes.com.au/
> I get back http://172.16.0.112:8008/

As you would expect.

> I have noticed that now it the access.log, someone managed to request
> NONE://172.16.0.112:8008

They could have. Your script does nothing that would cause that.

> Should I try escaping the slashes?

No as explained above.

So, where are you at now?

Colin