Re: [squid-users] Weird problem i'm facing here ...

From: sixx <sixx@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Mar 2002 12:20:14 +1000

Thanks Henrik,

Found the last section about the ECN thing of linux.
Just do a echo "0"/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn and everything works like a
charm =)

Its just funny that my previous transparent installations with older 2.4
kernels didnt come up with such a bug, but the new 2.4.18 gave this
prob.

Anyway many thanks again!

best regards,
sixx