Re: [squid-users] I want simple squid.conf for guide and what type of squid is appropriate?

From: 'Simon White' <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:23:52 +0000

If you need my personal help, then you will have to pay me for my time.

Otherwise, please post to the LIST. They may or may not help you, a lot
depends on how you phrase the question.

Simon.

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.