Re: [squid-users] access filter lists

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:27:05 +0000

28-Mar-02 at 13:19, Andreas Moroder (andreas.moroder@sb-brixen.it) wrote :
> Hello Simon,
>
> When I go to http://www.squidblock.com the first thing it ask me is to
> register. How do I know if I can trust a company that seems based in Honkong.
> Do you have any experience with them ?

I don't have any experience with them personally.

Search the archives for Squid Block, there are references to them from
other users which may (or may not) serve as testimony.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:58.45% see www.mersenne.org]
Not only does Jesus save, but he makes nightly off-site backups.