Re: [squid-users] AUFS number of threads

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:57:34 +0200

The default in Squid-2.4 is 16 threads per cache_dir. A bit
on the high side perhaps.. (thought it was 12)

If you specify the number of threads to configure then exactly that
amount of threads will be used no matter how many or few cache_dir
you have.

What do you get in cache.log when you rotate your logs? Log rotation
are not meant to check the store, only to write out a new compacted
swap.state.