Re: [squid-users] analyzer

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:43:41 -0600

Perhaps you're looking for the cachemgr that is bundled with Squid?

 From the command line:

client mgr:info

For general stats, and:

client mgr:menu

For other options. You can install the cachemgr.cgi into a web server
as well, and view these stats from anywhere.

For more than that, you've got to analyze the logs. I like calamaris
best for this. If you did need URL->User mappings, SARG is really very
nice.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com