[squid-users] FW: time sync

From: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro) <Philippe.Dhont@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:42:39 +0200

Hi all,

I use squid proxy 2.5 with success, everything works fine and i have access
to everything with all ports. Also download.
Now I use on my windows client a program time sync (www.worldtimeserver.com
<http://www.worldtimeserver.com/> ).
I can ping with succes to the timeserver with the time sync program (uses
port 13) when I go directly on internet with my client.
But when I go via my squid it says that it has no connection with internet,
but I can go on internet via my internet explorer or opera via my squid
proxy.
Settings in my time sync program can be choosen:
Directly, internet explorer settings or proxy settings.
I choose proxy settings (X.X.X.X port 4480) (port 4480 is my http port
for internet on my squid)
I tried other settings too.
Why is this not working, do I need some kind of port forwarding or something
??

Answer on my e-mail address plz.

Greetz!
Philippe Dhont