Re: [squid-users] error in submit

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:54:26 +0200

Samuel Alves Vieira wrote:

> hi all,
>
> my squid is presenting an error that i don t get any request (submit) in websites such yahoo, altavista or other search site.
>
> what is this ? the error is below:
>
> ERROR
> The requested URL could not be retrieved

> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://br.busca.yahoo.com/search/br?
>
> The following error was encountered:
>
> Connection Failed
> The system returned:
>
> (113) Não há rota para o host

 I am right now starting a course in ... :-)

 I presume this message is in English :

   - No route to host. (first guess).

 Check full internet connectivity for http of your Squid box.
 Especially firewalling problems ?
 Try pinging some internet sites.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM