[squid-users] Squid Book

From: Smith, Kraig <ksmith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:12:36 -0800

Hello,
  I have been using this service for a couple of years now and have learned
many things that
have helped me with the few problems I have had with squid.
  I have seen people ask this question before about why some of you don't
write a book about
squid. I am amazed at the depth of knowledge some of you have on this
subject. I have read all the
books that have recommended and found them helpful, but still it is not what
I'm looking for. I would like
information that is squid specific.
  I just feel that with squid's popularity and use world wide as compared
with the Apache web server
that users of squid are missing much information that could be obtained from
a book. As we are
all aware of how many books exists for Apache, but why none for squid? I
would imagine if there
was a book published about squid there would be even more users of the
software.
 I hate to ask this question again but I know there are others out there
asking it also.
Is there a book in the works?

Thanks,
Kraig Smith