[squid-users] my squid lock in this step-> :storelateRelease:released 0 object.

From: Morteza Kabiri <mokabiri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:56:58 +0430

Hi, to all

1. When I start squid manually, I encountered this problem: after step
-> store-swap-size=21k

Squid is lock an prompt: storelateRelease:released 0 object.
And it stay lock for many time and I have to break it with ctrl+c. why
this problem happened ? and what do I do?

2.how can I control my squid in my corporated from home whit telnet and
how can I see percent of hit rate and obj in my cache and my see clients
that use of my cache ?

3.how can I test my squid to ensure that is work probebly ?

4.how can I start squid at startup of linux ? dose linux autoexec file
such as dos for this mean?

Best regards,
Please send me, as soon.
I looking forward to you,