[squid-users] bet config for sibling rel

From: <smiles@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:36:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have the question about a best configuration for sibling relationship,

There are two sibs in my network, sib1 and sib2
botch have icp_hit_stale on and

cache_peer other_sib port port proxy_only .....

should i use digest in my siblings or not (when icp query arrived to the
sibling the object is refreshed because of icp_hit_stale on, but when i get
the object (known from digest) it isn't refreshed (right ? )

use digest and icp together ?

how is this done in big networks with more than proxy's ???