Re: [squid-users] Another ACL Question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:56:12 +0200

Simon White wrote:

> The rest is left, then, to the reader, to cook up the full list needed. As
> has been said before, it is no use to provide a fully working example
> because you don't learn anything by copy-pasting. That's why I leave
> mistakes in ;-) hehe.

Exactly, and writing the details of others configurations is damn boring
when not getting paid for it.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

<shameless plug>
If anyone needs a priority support contract where detailed answers to
any Squid question will be provided in a timely manner, custom tailored
for their specific setup, then such such support contract can be
arranged via MARA Systems AB. Contact me in private if there is
interest. This also applies if you find that Squid is lacking a feature
you really need, or want to sponsor future Squid development.
</shameless plug>