Re: [squid-users] socks

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 22:10:36 +0200

Start by reading the documentation to the socks server you have
selected. There is about 5 different to select from, where the most
common is perhaps Dante or the NEC SOCKSv5 reference implementation.

If this isn't sufficient then find a discussion forum for the selected
SOCKS server. Squid-users is a forum for the Squid HTTP proxy.