Re: [squid-users] regarding +ACI-Server side network read() histograms+ACI-

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:22:46 +0200

This section is mostly of interest to developers..

+ACU- should be a % sign. No idea why you get +ACU-, you should not.

First column (1- 1) is the size range of that bucket.

Second column is number of operations in that size range

Third and last column is the amount of operations presented as a
percentage of the total amount of operations.