[squid-users] Re: -enable-ipf- option

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:33:24 +0200

Please read the Squid FAQ and the linked documents. This is actually
covered there in quite detail. Nowere in the FAQ or the linked
documents is it said that you need to or should use
--enable-ipf-transparent on Linux. This option is only mentioned when
discussing *BSD and Solaris. Linux uses other options.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer, who is getting damn tired on this always reocurring
discussion when there is excellent guides out there, easily located
via the Squid FAQ on transparent proxying.