Re: [squid-users] How can i control and see my status of cache with telnet in my home ? (How can i use cachemrg.cgi?)

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:17:10 +0000

08-Apr-02 at 20:35, Morteza Kabiri (mokabiri@amolresaneh.com) wrote :
> Hi to all
> Finally I could start my squid but now I have ther problems?
> 1. When I start squid with parameter (squid -N ) it is lock and
> don't work. Why? And lock in step:--> storelateRelease:released 0
> object.
> 2. How can I control and see my status of my cache with telnet in
> my home ? (How can I use cachemrg.cgi?)
> 3. My network can not go trough from cache (all gateway ip address
> in my clients set to : my cache ip ).
> What do I do?

Without wanting to be facetious, all these questions are fully answered in
the FAQ. Check transparent proxying for Q3, check Cachemgr section for Q2,
and you probably need to read through and fix squid.conf for Q1.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:62.32% see www.mersenne.org]
Note to experienced users: Please don't encourage anti-support behavior.