[squid-users] Nazi stuff :)

From: FLORIAN Antal-Arpad <florian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:28:14 +0300

Hi everyone!

Someone would say that I saw too many movies. Because I want to save
all the data passes thru squid, all the pages, using some filters. Is
this possible? Is it possible to save only data used BY POST method? Is
it possible to save only the pages containing some keywords? I assure
you, that this kind of things are perfectly legal in my country at
present time :) If you know something about this, please let me know.

Thanks anyway!