[squid-users] NTLM and user groups

From: Pophal, Michael <michael.pophal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:16:18 +0000

Hi all,
Our proxies do URL filtering with SmartFilter and our customers do have differnet filter rules. At this time we do IP authentication (and can manage different filter rules by using a set of src-ACLs), but we have to switch to user based authentication soon.
Is there a way to make diffent ACLs for different user groups, which means:
UserA and UserB do have SmartFilter rule1
UserC and UserD do have SmartFilter rule2
The authentication for UserA - UserD has to be via NTLM!

Any help will be appreciated!!!!

Thanx, Mike